Friday Favorites - Wake Up. Kick Ass. Repeat.

Friday, October 30, 2015

How many black dresses can I fall in love with? Apparently hundreds. It seems like every Friday Favorites I find a pretty black dress. This one down below is gorgeous and I'm loving this style right now. I'm not sure what to call it, tent dress? Gotta love 60's fashion.

(Via: Unique Vintage)

A comic strip dress? Yes please.

(Via: Unique Vintage)


I wish I had a reason to send out postcards, because these are amazing. I'm so obsessed with Disney and these make me want to cry they're so magical!

(Via: ModCloth)

So here's a fun fact, I play the french horn! Well, I used to in high school and I miss it so much. I really want a french horn of my own, they are so beautiful. I love this print, I need it to show my french horn pride.

(Via: Patent Prints)

I need this in my bedroom. Sometimes we all need a reminder to kick ass in our daily lives. Be the best you can be!
(Via: Art Co Store)

If I bought this necklace I wouldn't wear any other accessories, EVER. I would be like Rose with the Heart of the Ocean, clinging to this necklace until I'm in my 100's. 

(Via: ModCloth)

Ahh! This mug. This. Mug. Is amazing, and I need it in my life. Vampire Diaries is my favorite tv show I write about. And yeah I'll admit it, sometimes I wish I could be a vampire. Shh. Don't judge.

(Via: Prints Made With Love)

I'm liking patches and pins more and more. This patch takes the cake. Not only is this patch bright and fun but it resembles space. And I love space.
(Via: Mokuyobi Threads)
It's kind of difficult to see what's on this shirt but it's wolves. Wolves! Wolves are my favorite animal and I need to wear their faces.

(Via: ModCloth)
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment