Friday Favorites 11/13 - Nap Queen

Friday, November 13, 2015

The new Star Wars movie is in almost a month. Omg! This purse is perfect for the premiere and like, every other day after that.
(Via: Modcloth)

These winter booties are adorable. Ahh I need more money.
(Via: Modcloth)

This coat is so glamorous. I would feel like a movie star in this. 
(Via: Modcloth)

This earring is so awesome. I'll have a dragon around my ear any day.
(Via: Silver Phantom Jewelry)

I really love this artwork. Makes me think. Best art are ones that make you think.
(Via: Lee White Illustration)

I love naps. Therefore I am the Nap Queen.
(Via: Cozy Gal)

This necklaces glows! Glows! It is so magical.
(Via: Sho Shana Art)

I love fun socks. It's one of my new favorite thing to buy. These must join my collection!
(Via: Modcloth)

No comments:

Post a Comment