Friday Favorites - People I Want to Punch in the Face

Friday, November 6, 2015

I just want to be wrapped in this sweater forever. It looks so comfortable and the color is awesome. I need this now!

(Via: Romwe)
 How fabulous is this jacket? It reminds me of something Audrey Hepburn would wear. So adorable!
(Via: Modcloth)

Such a beautiful necklace. Makes me want to go on an adventure!
(Via: Modcloth)

If I bought these shoes I would be jealous of my own feet. So cute.
(Via: Modcloth)

Sometimes you meet someone that you just don't click with. I'll make lists to let go of my anger.
(Via: 27th Street Press)

This print makes me laugh. I love dumb jokes. This would be perfect for my kitchen!
(Via: Flock Clothing)
 So adorable.
(Via: Modcloth)

I'm always down for anything Harry Potter related. I love how simple this pillow is.
(Via: Darwin and Gray)

No comments:

Post a Comment