Halloween 2015 - Nightwing!

Sunday, November 1, 2015

So if you don't know already, Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year. Christmas is a close second, but Halloween will always have my heart. I love eating too much candy, carving pumpkins, hanging creepy decorations, and of course, dressing up my indifferent white fluff of a dog, Dexter.





Not only is dressing up my dog ridiculously fun, but so is creating a costume of my own. It's a chance to be creative and unique. I made most of my costume this year. Last year I went as Snow White and intended on making my dress, but I lost time and went to a Halloween store the day before Halloween and bought a costume. The costume was awesome, but not authentic enough (Halloween costume fabric sucks). This year I was determined to make my own costume, even if it was at the last minute. I spent all day making my costume yesterday and all night celebrating Halloween. I think it turned out very well regardless of my procrastination.




Nightwing is my favorite superhero, with Robin being my second favorite. I just can't get enough of those superhero acrobats.



This year was a calm but fun Halloween! I relaxed with family and friends while eating candy and playing party games. Have you ever played the game, Drawful? That is the best party game! It's Pictionary but better.

I hope you had a spooktaculer Halloween! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment