Why Self Improvement is Important

Friday, January 8, 2016

Starting a self improvement website is something I've always wanted to do. I want to help others be the best person they can be. But why is self improvement so important? I mean who cares if we are a good person or not? What really is the point of improving one self? Well, as my first post on my new website, I am hear to answer that exact question.

I went to a dark lonely place when I was a teenager. I was at a very low point in my life, and I struggled to find myself. But after taking a long look at who I was and what I wanted, I started to grow. I looked at who I was and what I didn't like and how I wanted to change for the better. I stopped having a pity party and was realistic with myself. Self improvement gives you hope that things will be better. Life can be better when you realize what's really wrong. What really is making you unhappy. And usually it's you unintentionally hurting yourself.

So self improvement is like a map to happiness. Because once you're happy with who you are, then you can finally be happy with everything around you.

Being a good person also helps the world. Sounds a bit over-exaggerating I know but it is true. How much better would the world be if everyone were happy? Happiness spreads like wild fire, and one smile can go a long way.

So, let's stop with the pity party and start self improving! Let's be remarkable!



No comments:

Post a Comment